Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's days like this that are rough. My back is in bad shape. Knots that make it hard to be upright are no fun at work, and result in me rubbing up against corners like an itchy bear on a tree to try to work them out. I make jokes but I got pretty emotional when I got home. The plaguing thoughts of "what if I go through this and it doesn't help my back, what if I waited too long and am already too broken?" I have to push the what ifs out and stay confident in my choice. It's just hard when back pain has been a daily reality for a decade.I bought some yoga DVDs that focus on postures and back strength for when I recover. I may also have my pal make me a custom hoola hoop she swears by it for fun and to help back pain. Ps- mamogram tomorrow... Oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment